What goes into making a rug?
- Rugs are handmade. It takes 10-20 hours to complete a rug depending on size, details and colours.
- 600-800+ meters of each coloured yarn.
- Each rug is sealed with high grade carpet adhesive and finished with a backing.
How do I care about rug?
- This is a handmade rug, treat it with care.
- Vacuum gently, preferably with a handheld vacuum.
- Lint roller is your friend.
- No washing machine, spot clean with mild detergent.
Any perks of having a rug?
- 1 of 1 gift.
- Wall decoration.
- No more cold feet.
- Eye-catching accessory.
- Likes on Instagram.
- +100 to the comfort.
How do I order one?
- Contact me with the following information:
- Design you want to use. (You can send an idea or sketch and I will design it.)
- Size you want your rug to be.
- Orders are first come first served.
I am doing orders in batches: once the spots are filled I will no longer take commissions until the next batch is open. (Usually few days per batch.)
For more details please refer to the Custom Order page.
Why do you charge what you charge?
- Lots of yarn plus other materials.
- Each rug gets sealed with carpet adhesive and gets backing.
- Rugs are handmade and can take 15+ hours to complete. Everyone’s time is valuable.
Payment & Shipping
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required upfront on all commissions.
- Remaining 50% is made once the rug is finished.
- No refunds or changes in the design once I’ve started working on a rug.
Available forms of payment are PayPal, Revolut, N26, Transferwise, Bank Transfer.
For more details please refer to the Payment page.
Rugs are being made in Athens, Greece. Domestic shipping usually is cheap. Local pickup is available as an option.
International shipping varies on a rug’s size, weight and your location.
For more details please refer to Shipping page.